Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MR.MET HAS ARRIVED! WELCOME!


Hello everyone I am Mr. Met the new New York Mets blogger for NFLPROZACH. 

 I would like to take the time to give a brief introductory for everyone to get to know me a little before reading my post. I would first like to say it is an absolute thrill for me to have this forum as a New York Mets given the current state of the team I feel it is important for us as fans to have a forum to communicate with other fans and express our feelings about the team.  Secondly, I would like to stress I am just a fan and I have no affiliation with the New York Mets whatsoever.  

These posts reflect my opinion as a fan of the New York Mets and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of beliefs of the other bloggers on this site.  With that being said I am 24 years old and obviously been a Mets fan my whole life.  The Mets have been my favorite team growing up and continue to be so today.  My opinions on the team are strong and sometimes controversial as I am very passionate about this ball club. I will also encourage you guys to check some of my favorite hot spots for Met’s news as I enjoy having good spirited debates involving my favorite team the New York Mets.  The first of which is one that I always check out several times a day Mathew Cerrone’s Metblog.com.  With that being said I look forward to contributing to this blog. 

 Also, I hope you guys follow me on twitter @Mr.MetNFLPROZACH, where once the account is active I will tweet during games as well as hope to interact with the readers of the blog.

No comments: