1. Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck - QB – Stanford
- ANDREW LOCK!
2.TRADE: REDSKINS (From St. Louis)
RG3 - QB – Baylor
- You know the story.
Matt Kalil - OT – USC
- Kalil will be a pro bowler for the next 10 years barring prison or competeing in gladiator games in Siberia, sustaining wounds from 2 Grizzlies.
Justin Blackmon – WR – Oklahoma State
- Holmgren is in the Dawghouse (Literally). Have to take Blackmon for McCoy.
Riley Reiff - OT – Iowa
- Gotta protect your QB. Reiff is the right choice. You can't throw to Vincent Jackson if Freeman is on crutches. Many say Richardson. I would take Reiff. Keep Blount.
Jonathon Martin - OT – Stanford
- I can't see the Rams going D' here. Martin is top on the board to block for Bradford. DeCastro would be great here also.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars
David DeCastro - OG – Stanford
- Jaguars should trade this pick. They have so many needs it would make sense...But...they need some O-Line help. Block for Blaine. The year of the O-LINE. Claiborne could go here...
8. *Carolina Panthers
Morris Claiborne - CB – LSU
- Claiborne drops to 8. BPA for Rivera. 4 on the wonderlic is a red flag.
Dontari Poe – NT – Memphis
- BEAST! Stellar combine propels Poe into the top ten. Tannehill or Richardson could go here.
10. Buffalo Bills
- Luke Kuechly - ILB - Boston College- Stock has gone up since the combine. Tackling Machine!
- Quinton Coples - DE - North Carolina- Coples drops to Crennel. Poor combine and rumors of up and down motor drop him here.
- Dre Kirkpatrick - CB – Alabama- Doctor Dre in the house! Carroll selects a CB over Ingram. Floyd may go here with the arrival of Quinn.
- Melvin Ingram - OLB - South Carolina- Petersen last year and now Ingram. Awesome!
- Michael Brockers - DT – LSU- Hate to have this dude mad at me. He's the size of a pterodactyl.
- Nick Perry - DE – USC- This is my toughest pick. Reid just franchised DeSean Jackson. Do they pick Michael Floyd?
- Trent Richardson - RB – Alabama- Jets receive #17 pick and the Bengals 2nd round pick. Dalton, Greene and Richardson? OMG!
- Devon Still - DT - Penn State
- Fanny & Sexy Rexy are tickled that Still falls to them. Cordy Glenn may go here.
- Michael Floyd - WR - Notre Dame-Jackson is gone.They choose Floyd to keep Rivers happy.
19. Chicago Bears
- Cordy Glenn - G - Georgia- Bears need O-Line. Mike Adams drops to 2nd round.
- Kendall Wright – WR – Baylor- A target for Locker who can stretch the field.
- Alfonzo Dennard - CB – Nebraska- Secondary needs help.
- Mike Adams - OT – Ohio State- McCoy needs help...
- Stephen Hill – WR – Georgia Tech
- What just ran passed me with 30 miles visibility? NORAD picked him up. It was Hill.
- Dont’a Hightower - ILB - Alabama- Farrior is gone. Great pick at 24 for the Steeler Nation.
25. Denver Broncos
- Mohamed Sanu - WR – Rutgers- Not great speed, but throw it in his direction and he WILL catch it. This guy will have a long career. A PEYTON TYPE RECEIVER. Denver may trade this pick for WR Wallace from the Steelers.
- Fletcher Cox - DT - Mississippi State- BEAST. Never enough D-Lineman. May go wide receiver here or trade up to get Kuechly.
- Tommy Streeter – WR – The U- Pats need to stretch the field. This guy may go higher. Lightning speed with Height. Some have him as a 2nd or 3rd round pick. I don't.
- Lamar Miller - RB - Miami (Fla.)- Speed Back for the Pack! This turf burner would really help Aaron Rodgers.
Janoris Jenkins – CB
Ravens need help in the secondary. Can't pass on him this late in the 1st.
- Ryan Tannehill – QB – Texas A&M- More heat on Alex Smith
- Courtney Upshaw - OLB – Alabama- Upshaw drops because of his lame showing at the combine.
Zach Brown - OLB - North Carolina
- Someones got to chase RG3, Vick and Romo around.
Notables: All will go early 2nd round
- Mark Barron - SS – Alabama
- Vinny Curry - DE – Marshall
- Whitney Mercilus - DE – Illinois
- Andre Branch – DE – Clemson
- Rueben Randle – WR – LSU
- Jerel Worthy – DT – Michigan State
- Dwayne Allen - TE – Clemson
- Peter Konz - C – Wisconsin
- Brock Osweiler – QB – Arizona State