1. Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
“Andrew Lock”. Get it straight, Brain Heat coined the phrase!
2. Redskins: Robert Griffin, QB, Baylor
Holmgren played it too cute. Skins will ride the lightning.
3. Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
Plug-in from day 1.
4. Dolphins: (Trade) Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
Holmgren saves face. Dolphins show a pulse.
5. Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, DB, LSU
Claiborne and (FA) Wright replace Barber and Talib. Makes sense.
6. Rams: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
Added Free Agent WRs. Pass on Blackmon.
7. Jaguars: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
Young QB. Add Dez 2.0 to (FA) Laurent Robinson.
8. Browns: (Trade) Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
Mike, I apologize!
9. Panthers: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
Cam’s the man.
10. Bills: Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College
High production and high character guy. Kuechly joins Super Mario.
11. Chiefs: Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi State
Cox is a wrecking ball.
12. Seahawks: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
Pete is a motivator.
13. Cardinals: Nick Perry, DE, USC
Get your freak on.
14. Cowboys: David DeCastro, G, Stanford
Jerry is building a great front for Romo.
15. Eagles: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
16. Jets: Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina
Rex gets the top rated pass rusher.
17. Bengals: Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
Talented and unblemished resume.
18. Chargers: Mark Barron, S, Alabama
19. Bears: Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State
A healthy Cutler equals a playoff team.
20. Titans: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
Physical corner from a big-time program.
21. Bengals: Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
Can’t find these guys in the 2nd round. Can’t afford these guys in Free Agency.
22. Browns Brandon Weeden, QB, Oklahoma State
Mike strikes! The system fits Brandon like a glove. Starts on day 1.
23. Lions: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
24. Steelers: Dont’a Hightower, ILB, Alabama
Rock solid. Will replace Farrier.
25. Broncos: Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia
The Peyton project begins with protection.
26. Texans: Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
Wright complements Andre Johnson.
27. Pats: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
Risk vs. reward.
28. Packers: Whitney Mercilus, DE/OLB, Illinois
Bookends with Clay.
29. Ravens: Devon Still, DT, Penn State
Toss up between Still and Worthy.
30. 49ers: Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford
Tora, Tora, Tora! If Smith can improve another 10%, watch out.
31. Pats: Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama
Some see a tweener, Bill sees a player who can flex into different schemes.
32. Giants: Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
The 2nd coming of Jerry Rice. That’s right, Jerry freakin' Rice!