Monday, July 15, 2013

Greetings from Citi Field

BY: Mr. Met Staff Writer for NFL Prozach



  • As indicated by the title I am attending the All Star game festivities at Citi Field. Last night was a nice thrill for me as I got to see Mike Piazza homer once again wearing a Met hat.  Today I will try to grab some pictures at the Home Run Derby and post them here tomorrow morning.  I would also like to take the time to say I will have my All Star break analysis up sometime next week. I would also like to comment on the apparent incident between Valdespin and manager Terry Collins.  Valdespin apparently had some  choice words from Collins and I can't help to think that this may also stem from the incident earlier this season where Collins basically left Valdespin out to dry.  I felt very strongly then and still do in the fact that any member of any team in public needs to be supported by his coaches and teammates and if they had a problem it needs to be said behind close doors.  In that case it wasn't and I think this situation might have been avoided if it was. Two things to watch for it looks as if Matt Harvey will be named the starting pitcher for tomorrow night's All Star Game and of course David Wright competing in tonight's Home Run Derby.

Follow me on Twitter @MrMetNFLPROZACH

 

No comments: