NFL PRO ZACH Staff Writer
We (Jet fans) are a bit confused to what the Jets will do on Sunday. Their are many questions that will be answered in this game, but some will remain. That includes the QB situation.
Here are some questions that need to be answered:
|LaRon Landry - NY JETS|
- Will Tim Tebow play a major role in the offense?
- Will Tim Tebow make a difference on special teams?
- Will Mark Sanchez step up and play a solid game?
- Is Bilal Powell a major upgrade from Joe McKnight as the 3rd down back?
- Can Austin Howard stop Mario Williams?
- Will Stephen Hill stretch the field and catch some balls, causing the defense to step back and respect him, which in turn helps the running game?
- Are Calvin Pace, Bryan Thomas and Bart Scott a step slower?
- Will Santonio Holmes keep his trap shut in the huddle?
- Will LaRon Landry be the force he was in the past and lay some nasty hits?
- Will Quinton Coples and Muhammad Wilkerson live up to expectations?
- Will Demario Davis see action other than special teams?
- Malone who? Can this guy kick like Weatherford in the good ol' days?
- Will Sione Pouha see action? Is he hurt more than we are being led to believe?
- Will Maybin create Mayhem?
- And the one we are all waiting for......Wildcat! Will it be effective?
We shall see folks....We shall see!