Here are the teams that are rumored to be in the hunt:
- Washington Redskins
- Miami Dolphins
- Arizona Cardinals
- NY Jets
- Houston Texans
- Seattle Seahawks
- San Francisco 49ers
Here is my order, Hot to Cold:
- Houston Texans: -WHITE HOT- The Texans would be perfect. The team is primed to make a run. Schaub is injury prone and Yates is a quality back up. Trade Schaub, get a 2nd rounder and draft for Peyton. The weather is perfect for Peyton and this could put the Texans in the #1 spot to rule TEXAS! Jerry Jones would have a baby!
- Arizona Cardinals: -HOT- Arizona would give him Cart Blanche. Rename the team the "Arizona Peytons" if he came. Very attractive team, city and throw in a prime retirement community post super bowl!
- NY Jets: -Crock Pot High- The money would be sick. Imagine. Eli and Peyton in the same stadium. MannSanity! That's right! I inked it! MannSanity!
- Seattle Seahawks: -Warm- Intriguing, but not spy enough. Too far for a southern guy. Can't see it.
- Miami Dolphins -Crock Pot on low- Peyton in Miami? What? They aren't ready and he doesn't want to face Ryan & Belichick twice a year.
- San Francisco 49ers: -Crock Pot on Serve- Niners stick with Alex Smith. Draft Sanu.
- Washington Redskins: -Artic- Shanahan is the genius and must stay that way to keep his job. Peyton won't face his brother, Vick and Romo twice a year. Zero intrigue. Skins take Tannehill at 6.