1. Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Redskins: Robert Griffin, QB, Baylor
Holmgren played it too cute. Skins will ride the lightning.
3. Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
No way they pass on this stud.
4. Browns: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
Ok Mike, play it straight. That’s right, patience is a virtue.
5. Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, DB, LSU
Claiborne and (FA) Wright replace Barber and Talib. Makes sense.
6. Rams: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
Added Free Agent WRs. Jeff’s not that high on Blackmon.
7. Jaguars: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
They won’t give up on Blaine.
8. Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
Let him sit for a year.
9. Panthers: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
Cam’s the man.
10. Bills: Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College
High production and high character. Kuechly joins Super Mario.
11. Chiefs: Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi State
Cox is a wrecking ball.
12. Seahawks: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
Pete is a motivator.
13. Cardinals: Mark Barron, S, Alabama
The HOT pick.
14. Cowboys: David DeCastro, G, Stanford
Jerry is having doubts about Romo.
15. Eagles: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
16. Jets: Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina
Rex gets his flex. Top rated pass rusher.
17. Bengals: Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
Talented and unblemished resume.
18. Chargers: Nick Perry, DE/OLB, USC
19. Bears: Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State
A healthy Cutler equals a playoff team.
20. Titans: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
Physical corner from a big-time program.
21. Bengals: Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
Can’t find these guys in the 2nd round. Can’t afford these guys in Free Agency.
22. Browns: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
Never let them see you sweat!
23. Lions: Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia
A 1000-yard rusher, and another 5000 yards passing. Scary!
24. Steelers: Dont’a Hightower, ILB, Alabama
Rock solid. Will replace Farrier.
25. Broncos: Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State
Solid stopper added to a top defense.
26. Texans: Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
27. Pats: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
Risk vs. reward.
28. Packers: Whitney Mercilus, DE/OLB, Illinois
Bookends with Clay.
29. Ravens: Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse
Too much talent to pass on.
30. 49ers: Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford
Reunited and it feels so good.
31. Pats: Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama
Bill sees a player who can flex into different schemes.
32. Giants: Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
The 2nd coming of Jerry Rice. That’s right, Jerry fricking Rice!