Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Enough already! Get it done!

By The Big Ragu
NFLPROZACH Staff Writer

On July 18th with a ten game lead in the American League East it looked like the Yankees were going to coast to another division title. Now that they are tied for first with the Oriole's and have a 1 1/2 game lead over the Rays the whole playoff race is up for grabs. I'm not going to give you and I don't want to hear any excuses or finger pointing. I'm tired of hearing a player should have done this or Joe Girardi should done that. What I'm about to say even surprises me but in a weird way I'm almost kind of glad that the Yankees are now hanging on for their playoff lives. I think this team, especially this new regime of ownership and upper management needed to hit rock bottom to wake up and take a good hard look in the mirror and decide what direction their going to go. All I know is that if " The Boss " Mr George Steinbrenner ( may he rest in peace) were still with us I know what direction the team would be going. I just had to get that off my chest. No matter how this season ends, win or lose I am still going to feel this way. Tonight's game is about to start so stay tuned because sometime soon I'm going to give you my honest opinion about this team, upper management and new ownership.

As far as right now and the losing....Enough already Get it Done !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: