Monday, April 1, 2013

Opening Day


By: Mr. Met (Staff Writer for NFL Prozach)

Today is my favorite day of the year as it is Opening Day for me this should be a holiday and today I will be heading out to Citi Field in my David Wright jersey to kick off another year of Mets baseball.  Just so everybody knows I will be live tweeting pictures and my thoughts on the stadium and game during today’s game. I will try to do this for every game too and would like to build up a fan base so we can all have a friendly chat during all Met’s game. I will also tweet my location before the game where I will try to hangout for a little in case anybody wants to come meet me face to face and talk Mets baseball, NFLPROZACH, or blogging in general! Let’s Go METS!

 

Follow me on twitter @MrMetNFLPROZACH

No comments: